On Sunday, December 19th, sometime between midnight and 8 am, someone robbed the Falcon Art Community, on the 5400 block of N. Albina Avenue, making off with several of its prized pieces. Among the ripoff victims is Jim Brunberg, founder of Mississippi Studios.
Junior Detectives, please beware of suspicious-seeming art sales, and refer to the following information and the slide show (left), to identify the stolen pieces.
Original works from Alexander Rokoff, Kelly McCarty, Paul Green and David Fletcher are among those missing.
1. Four paintings by Alexander Rokoff Individually valued at $1600-$2200
2. Two paintings painted by Alexander Rokoff owned by Jim Brunberg Individually valued $1000
3. 14 Paintings by Kelly McCarty Individually valued $175 – $300
4. One painting and one drawing by Paul Green Individually valued $900 -$1,000
5. Four pieces of stained glass art by David Fletcher Individually valued $350 – $400
For a more comprehensive list of events, visit PoMo’s Arts & Entertainment Calendar!