Let’s be honest, when does a gal ever really need a good reason to buy a new pair of shoes? Even those with tight budgets know nothing can stand in the way of our unquenchable thirst for shiny, new smelling, fresh footwear. Like an oasis in a desert, designers such as Roberto Cavali, Prada, Michael Kors, and Kenzo beckon to us with jewel tones, soft suedes, delicate floral patterns, gleaming patent leathers, breezy sandals, and casual chic sneakers.
To cool things down during the day, try wearing a sea foam hued ballet flat and at night, heat up with platform wedges in sizzling color of the year, Tangerine Tango. For casual days, wear 90’s retro velcro sneakers in an unexpected way by pairing them with a cute floral dress and jean jacket or go for the classic preppy look with patent leather loafers, a light weight cardigan, and perfect headband.
You’ve heard the expression, "Put a spring in your step." This is the way to do it.
Slide Show Order:
1. Dr. Martens Soho Meadow in Pink
2. Free People Bea Wedge Sneaker
3. Shop Adorn Yosi Samra Ballet Flat in Leather Mint
4. J.Crew Lexington Suede Penny Loafers
5. Nordstrom Jeffrey Campbell Eddy Sandal
6. Halo Shoes Fiorentini + Baker – Tribo
7. Urban Outfitters Ecote SanFran Wood Wedge Sandal
8. Piperlime Dolce Vita Joss in Teal Suede
9. BCBG Ming Sandal
10. Zappos Couture Kate Spade New York Sid
For additional trend examples check out our Shop Talk Pinterest