As the college kiddos head back to swapping books and planning all nighters, it might be time to think about bag function over fashion. That is, unless you design your own perfect combination of both with Chrome’s Custom Citizen messenger bags.
The San Francisco company, that just opened up their first Portland location earlier this year, allows shoppers and future carriers of many things to custom colorize their durable messenger bags to match or clash with anything you like. Beyond that fun feature, the $175 Portland made bags are popped in the mail for you within 72 hours of ordering.
That means within one week you can add “Bag Designer” to your résumé.
Citizen Messenger Bag Features:
- Iconic quick release buckle with integrated bottle opener
- Laptop sleeve compatible (sold separately)
- Daisy chain mounting loops for attaching carabineer clips or bike lights
- Industrial strength Velcro accessory shoulder mounting strap
- Reflective straps for night visibility
- EVA foam padded shoulder strap with cross-chest load stabilizer for increased rideability
- Accommodates up to a 17" Laptop
- Weatherproof 1000 denier Cordura outer shell
- Weatherproof independently suspended military grade 18 oz. truck tarpaulin liner
- Commercial grade five bar seatbelt webbing and nylon 69 thread
Dimensions: 22” wide, 13” high, 7” deep
Volume: 26 L
Weight: 2.5 lb.
Built in: Chico, CA USA