After quietly gaining a following serving seasonal takes on Italian-American classic and high-quality cheap eats on their $2-$3-$4 Happy Hour menu, Mama Mia is breaking onto the weekend brunch scene. The new morning menu will be available Saturday and Sunday from 8 am to 1 pm, starting Saturday, February 23rd.
New brunch options will include:
- Fritattas: Caprese with housemade mozzarella, Sausage with artichoke and caramelized onions, and house-smoked Salmon with capers and cream cheese.
- Scrambles: Quattro Formaggi (provolone, gorgonzola, parmesan, and fontina), Dungeness Crab with spinach, and Pesto with in-house Italian sausage and fresh provolone.
- Baked eggs with housemade pomodoro sauce and red peppers
- Brioche French toast topped with caramelized apples and Polenta Pancakes
- Rosemary romano scones topped with house-made sausage gravy
- plus House-made granola and a whole lot more.
Mama Mia underwent a total menu overhaul in 2012 after an ownership shuffle, putting the focus on quality with housemade mozz, handcrafted pastas, sausage and sausages, and even from-scratch ice cream. With the launch of the new brunch menu, the neighborhood joint aims to give next-door Mother's Bistro & Bar a run for her money.
Mama Mia Trattoria
439 SW 2nd Ave