It’s crab season in Oregon, and Bamboo Sushi Northwest plans to celebrate the clawed creatures with a grand-slam four-course crab and wine feast, coming February 23. Bamboo’s savvy chefs will craft a menu brimming with seafood delights and fine wines from California and France—plus a curated selection of sake from Japan.
The menu is set to include:
- Dungeness crab with hari shoga, tokyo negi, lemongrass, and fish-sauce-candied cashews atop a roasted marrow bone
- King crab and foie gras rolls
- Stone crab with pickled ginger flowers and pomegranate molasses
- Lychee granita with yuzu foam
- Jonah crab claws with chili daikon, finger lime, and black sesame
The inaugural dinner is part of a seasonally focused dinner series highlighting the best of sustainable seafood fare. Reservations for the kick-off event are yours for $85 (pairings included) and there are two available seatings, at 4:30 pm and 7 pm. More info is available here. Get crabby!