Hot on the heels of nabbing the title of Wine Bar of the Year from Imbibe Magazine, the Southeast Wine Collective is launching a few new culinary endeavors for 2013.
First up, a chef-powered Supper Club series will take top PDX culinarians out of their comfort zone and into the barrel room of the urban winery for monthly intimate, multi-course dinners meant to pair with resident wineries' bottlings. Here's the full lineup for the 2013 series:
- January 20th: Bar Avignon chef Eric Joppie ($60)
- February 26th: Imperial/Paley's Place chef Vitaly Paley (and his Iron Chef America team)
- March 19th: Boke Bowl chef Patrick Fleming
- April: Cheese Bar's Steve Jones
- May: Litte Bird Bistro chef Eric Van Kley
- June: Nostrana chef Cathy Whims
- July: Roe chef Trent Pierce
- July: St. Jack chef Aaron Barnett
- August: Nuestra Cocina chef Benjamin Gonzales
- October: Harvest Dinner with Coquine chef Katy Millard
A 4 Pack Membership is also available for $235, and includes tickets to the Members Only Harvest Dinner, the Cheese Bar dinner, and two additional events of your choosing.
In other SE Wine Collective buzz, the winery will host chef Stacey Givens of The Sideyard Farm for a monthly three-course Sunday Brunch beginning Sunday, January 27th (with two seatings, at 10 am and 12:30 pm). Dishes at the kick-off brunch will include "3 Day" brioche french toast with cinnamon, vanilla, and Bee Local honey, a Farm Hash with yukon potatoes, winter squash, mustard greens, goat cheese, and burnt onions, tipped with peppers and a fried egg, and Eggs Benedict on a freshly made crumpet with canadian bacon, kale and apple slaw, poached eggs, and hollandaise. Tickets to the brunch are $32.50 for adults, $47.50 for an adult and one child to make it a family affair. Call or stop by the Tasting Room for more information.