With more than 30 events crafted by Vancouver’s top chefs, restaurateurs, and food experts, and about 200 restaurants participating with multicourse dinners, the Dine Out Vancouver Festival is a 17-day extravaganza offering a gut-busting array of foodie opportunities.
To make things nice and easy, Tourism Vancouver has assembled hotel and festival packages at many of the top hotels in Vancouver, BC (see below). Reservations for your big adventure open TODAY, so get book your Canadian adventure post-haste! And if you would like to extend your Vancouver exploration a bit further, read Portland Monthly's guide to the city.
Dine Out Vancouver Festival (Jan 16–Feb 1)
- The Listel Hotel’s “Forage & Feast” Package includes accommodation; a two-hour rainforest walk and edible food identification tour led by Executive Chef Chris Whittaker of Forage restaurant; 10-course West Coast winter tasting menu; preserving workshop that will teach attendees to make and preserve IPA mustard and jam; foraging and preserving welcome gift; and tickets to Dine Out Vancouver Festivals’ Grape Debate and West End Brunch Crawl events. Available January 30 to February 1; starting from $1,798 (based on double occupancy).
- Fairmont Pacific Rim "Sushi and Sips" Package includes accommodation; a sushi and cocktail making class with Chef Taka Omi and head bartender Grant Sceney; multi-course omakase sushi dinner at RawBar; and tickets to Dine Out’s Grape Debate and West End Brunch Crawl events. Available January 30 to February 1; starting from $1,599 (based on double occupancy).
- Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver’s “Local Luxury” Package includes accommodation; a Granville Island market tour with Executive Chef Ned Bell of YEW Restaurant; sustainable seafood cooking class; five-course sustainable seafood dinner with wine pairings; spa treatments; and tickets to Dine Out’s Secret Supper Soiree and Kitsilano Brunch Crawl events. Available January 16 to 18; starting from $2,250 (based on double occupancy).
- The Sutton Place Hotel’s “Ultimate West Coast Culinary Adventure” Package includes accommodation; a market shop with Executive Chef Alex Chen of Boulevard Kitchen and Oyster Bar; six-course tasting menu with wine pairings; 30-minute shucking demo and tasting with "Oyster Bob"; spa treatments; and tickets to Dine Out’s Film Feast and Main Street Brunch Crawl events. Available January 23 to 25; starting from $1,998 (based on double occupancy).
- Hundreds of participating restaurants serving multicourse meals for $18, $28, or $38 over two weeks: http://www.dineoutvancouver.com/restaurants/
- Special rates on more than 20 hotels downtown during festival (“Dine Out, Sleep In”): http://www.dineoutvancouver.com/