With the weather heating up, beer festival season is on its way—and fast. The month of June alone has the Fruit Beer Fest, followed by the Rye Beer Fest, then the Portland Beer and Cheese Fest, then the International Beer Fest...Well, you get the idea.
The point is, summer's the perfect time to plan a beer-themed staycation for yourself—or to invite your out-of-town friends to come and visit.
That's why the Jupiter Hotel recently unveiled a new beer program. The trendy East Burnside hotspot has joined forces with over 40 breweries, festivals, and beer companies to fill your room and your calendar with more beer. The result: the "PDX Brews and Booze Experience" package—which includes a complimentary Jupiter Hotel growler, in-room buckets of beer, and a bunch more swag.
The hotel has also kicked off a First Friday Artisan Series, featuring local brewmasters, among other artisan makers. Guests will include Breakside, Gigantic, Harvester, Hopworks, Migration, Occidental, and The Commons. (And yes, they'll be bringing beer with them.) Finally, Jupiter is sponsoring one of the city's newest and most unique beer fests in July, the Portland Craft Beer Festival, which will pour only beers brewed within the city limits.
Starting a $184, the beery package includes:
- Overnight accomodations
- Complimentary 32 oz. Collectors’ Edition Jupiter Hotel Growler
- A bucket of Portland craft beer from BaseCamp Brewing
- The 2015 Distillery Row Passport, which includes complimentary tastings at all seven craft distillers on Portland’s Distillery Row, tasting notes, mixologist recipes, and a food & drink guide at local pubs & eateries
- A custom Jupiter Hotel collector’s key chain bottle opener,
- A gift certificate for a box of Voodoo Doughnuts (breakfast, or late night treats - they’re open 24 hours!)
- A copy of the 2015 Portland brew fest calendar
- And free wifi & on-site parking included
Additionally, guests can choose to enhance their stay with these beer friendly amenities, available with any package or room that they book through the Jupiter Hotel :
- Bucket of Oregon Rogue Ale beer ($18)
- Bucket of Portland Craft Beer, Base Camp Brewing ($20)
- Bucket of Portland’s own Reverend Nat Hard Cider ($20)
- Hop in the Saddle book, a guidebook that unites two of Portland’s greatest passions: BEER + BICYCLES ($10)
- 32 oz. Collectors’ Edition Jupiter Hotel Growler WITH Growler Station Gift Certificate (fill with your choice of cider, beer or wine) ($25)
- Distillery Row Passport ($20)