- Europe tried to ban memes so they can’t claim the high road anymore
- Ted Wheeler didn’t participate in the “In My Feelings” challenge
- Wildfire smoke lent the city a sexy Blade Runner vibe
- Russia didn’t demand too much of us new citizens yet
- One year closer to the sweet release of death
- They made a new iPhone I guess
- Magazine journalism survived*
- Divisible by 2
- Still three Portland restaurants left that haven’t been rebranded as wine bars
- This column inspired only a handful of angry reader letters—it’s like you don’t even care
- Trump stuff is even weirder than circa-2017-you could have imagined
- Everyone forgot 20th anniversary of Armageddon
- Failed to obtain foreign citizenship à la Meghan Markle
- Results of 2018 midterms bad somehow, probably*
- Electric scooters, amirite?
*As of press time. This issue went to press on Election Day.