Store Type(s)
Womens Apparel
Description

At the women's apparel and accessories boutique, Folly, 40 percent of the merchandise is made by owner Sarah Bibb while the other 60 percent is composed of local and made-in-America finds. 

Folly

1005 NW 16th Avenue, Portland, OR, 97209
Northwest/Nob Hill  •  503-954-1334
Mon-Sat: 11-6 Sun: 12-5