Surrounded by the sea, just south of the Canadian border, and an easy 2-hour drive from Seattle, Semiahmoo Resort, Golf, and Spa offers year-round fun with its many activities. Whether you’re seeking relaxation or an active adventure, there's an activity for everyone — and the best part? You can enjoy these activities, rain or shine, any time of year. Here are five of the top activities to enjoy at Semiahmoo Resort:
- The Spa and Wellness Center – Relaxation and wellness are essential to any vacation. The Spa at Semiahmoo offers an array of wellness treatments, like couples' massages and rejuvenating facials. Afterward, retreat to the sauna and steam room, play a game of pickleball, or attend an energizing fitness class. Guests of all ages can enjoy the indoor/outdoor heated pool year-round.
- Beach Bonfires – Semiahmoo is known for its sunset beach bonfires with all the fixings for s’mores. Catch a fiery sunset and roast some marshmallows. It’s a cozy way to enjoy the beautiful seaside setting.
- Wine Tasting - Head to the Semiahmoo Wine Cellar for Semiahmoo Sips every Saturday. The sommelier pours samples of four different wines from a rotating menu. Take time to walk the grounds, then come back to grab your favorite bottle. Charcuterie and cheese are also available.
- Golf Simulator – Have you ever wanted to play Pebble Beach and St. Andrews on the same weekend? The golf simulator, located at Semiahmoo Golf & Country Club, features 40 of the world's top courses. The simulator can be rented by the hour, and you can play as a single or as a group.
- Bike Rides - Explore the resort area on two wheels! Cruise down the spit on a scenic seaside bike ride. Rentals for the entire family are available, from push bikes to adult beach cruisers. Stop by Seaview Cafe to grab snacks and beverages to enjoy along your ride.
9565 SEMIAHMOO PARKWAY
BLAINE, WA 98230
Phone: (855) 917-3767