Trend Watch: Geometric Prints
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again.* Prints are big this spring and summer season.* Whether they be big floral patterns, colorful zigzags, or bold geometric shapes in bright to desert hued color palettes it needs to be part of your wardrobe.
Super fun designers like pattern maven Etro, playful Marni, and luxury label Gucci have all featured this trend in their runway lineups. Try pairing a geometric print skirt with a white t-shirt and ballet flats or spice up an outfit with a fun scarf or tote bag.
Either way, wear it loud and wear it proud.
1. Nordstrom Marc By Marc Jacobs Tote
2. Asos Printed Quilted Jacket
3. Shopbop Washborn Chiffon Geometric Print Pants
4. Anthropologie Flared Caraz Dress
5. Piperlime Rebecca Minkoff Baha Sandal
6. Tibi Geo Jersey Pencil Skirt
7. Frances May Lizzie Fortunato Medicine Man Necklace
8. Topshop Aztec Running Shorts
9. Free People iPhone Case
10. H&M Multicolored Sunglasses