March is CiderFest at the Hophouses
Wine cravings winding down? Need a beer break? Rest assured, someone's got your need for a new beverage direction covered. The Oregon Hophouse—with locations on Hawthorne and Northeast 15th—will host CiderFest throughout the entire month of March, putting the spotlight on hard cideries from Oregon and the West Coast.
Each Hophouse will feature a rotating selection of six ciders on tap, and cider tasting flights of all six varieties will be available for just $8. For more cider action, every Tuesday and Thursday night between 6 and 8 tipplers can stop by the bars for cidermaker meet-and-greets, new releases, and free tastings.
Featured cideries will include:
- Portland's own Reverend Nat's Hard Cider and Bushwhackers Cidery
- Forest Grove's new Bull Run Cidery
- Corvallis's 2 Towns Cider
- Carlton's Carlton Cyderworks
- Salem's Wandering Aengus and E.Z. Orchards
- Washington's Tieton Cider Works and Blue Mountain Cider
- and many more!
For the full schedule of cidermaker events, check out the Hophouse events calendar, and raise a glass to the new cider revolution.
4111 SE Hawthorne Blvd.
Fifteenth Avenue Hophouse
1517 NE Brazee St.