How Oregon has been responding to the threat of the wildfires, the short-term health effects of smoke inhalation, and the long-term effects of climate change on wildfires in the west.
- Eden Dawn, Portland Monthly style editor
- Riley Blake, Portland Monthly editorial intern
- Erica Fleishman, director of the Oregon Climate Change Research Institute and professor in the college of Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences at Oregon State University
- Here's How to Help the Victims of Oregon's Wildfires
- Wildfires and the Flu Season
- Interviews from Clackamas Community College
- Q&A with Erica Fleishman