10 Kitschy Roadside Attractions to Visit in Oregon
1. Municipal Elevator, Oregon City Ride a vertical street.
2. Bridge of the Gods Mural, Cascade Locks History is what lurks beneath.
3. National Neon Sign Museum, The Dalles 20,000 square feet of electrifying Americana
4. Shaniko A ghost town once both wild and woolly
5. Petersen Rock Garden and Museum, Redmond Four acres of oddball mineral mansions and live peacocks
6. The Shoe Tree, Mitchell “A bunch of old souls just hanging around.”
7. Eagle Cap Excursion Train, Elgin 63 miles of riverside locomotion
8. Sea Lion Caves, Florence America’s largest sea cave is a marine mammal metropolis.
9. Prehistoric Gardens, Port Orford Rawr! Giant concrete dinosaurs!
10. Oregon Vortex, Gold Hill House of illusion or supernatural anomaly?