Ermahgerd, It's Prom Season!!!
We size up everyone's favorite teenage rite of passage.
- Extremely important life milestone you will barely remember in 20 years
- Carrie pig’s blood scene probably would be considered cool today
- Pretty soon, you’ll never have to see these people again
- If you don’t get asked you can say you’re just too woke to go
- Get your suit game set for future weddings and court dates
- Opportunity to lay a solid foundation of future regrets
- At least you didn’t go with James Spader
- Duckie gets lucky, and Blane still lame
- Dresses so shiny!
- Prom kings, prom queens, but never a Prom Revolutionary Workers Collective Action Council
- That thing the kids all talk about is an urban legend—you know what we mean
- Smartphones mean you can’t blame Mom for those awkward photos that surface years later
- The last time you’ll ride in a limousine without feeling guilty
- You’re probably more Sherminator than Stifler
- Black ties over dark shirts everywhere
- Teen-written hashtags