What's the Deal with Portland Locals?
We've got some thoughts and feelings.
- Likely to have at least two karaoke songs prepared at all times just in case
- Large groups can be dispersed just by saying “the Big One”
- Will interpret the phrase “formal attire” exceedingly liberally
- Everyone has a ranked list of favorite strip clubs
- Got here in 2005 right before you did
- Keeping it weird
- Divided into three warring factions: Columbia, Patagonia, and North Face
- Consider “Couch,” “Willamette,” and “Oregon” to be pronunciation land mines
- You’re almost certainly doing something to annoy them
- Becoming one means getting rid of your umbrella
- Have way too strong opinions about pancakes
- Will pressure you to go on a hike