Best of the City 2016: Readers' Poll Results
Prepare yourself: our Best of the City issue hits newsstands next week. As you await word on our favorite people, places, and things, here's how you weighed in on 10 crucial questions.
(And please: forgive the janky appearance. Mistakes... well, mistakes were made.)
1. An overwhelming majority of you think Mt Tabor is Portland's defining peak (Hood aside, of course).
2. By a smidge, BurnCycle beats out Barre3 as your favorite homegrown boutique fitness class.
3. Jack White and Loretta Lynn might not live here, but their track "Portland, Oregon"—about getting drunk off sloe gin fizz (by the pitcher, no less)—screams Portland for 39 percent of you.
4. Much love for Broadway Books.
5. Most shaggable? Salt & Straw. Best marriage material? Ringside. And sorry, Voodoo: you're getting tossed over the edge.
8. NW 23rd remains Trendy-Third for 43 percent of you.
9. By three votes, Darlington Nagbe edges out Diego Valeri as the most tempting Timber.
10. Le duh. Have you seen Portlandia's biceps?