Stylish Events March 4–18
Bored Girls Exhibit Opening
Thursday, March 6, 6–9pm
Duplex 219 NW Couch Street
Local fashion photographer Anja Verdugo displays her series of 42 Bored Girls at Duplex Gallery’s First Thursday event. The exhibit features a wide variety of local ladies in stylish sweaters looking fashionable and, well, bored. See the candy colored photographs from 6–9pm.
Union Rose Spring Cleaning Sale
Friday, March 7, 6–9pm
7909 SE Stark Street
Stock up in local items with Union Rose’s biggest sale of the year. Great deals from :
Amelia | AMiRA jewelry | Big Brown Eyes | Carolyn Hart Designs | Clair Vintage Inspired | Daisy Rock | Darling Press | Girlband - Versatile Headwear | Hubris Apparel | Jade Nomad | MOSS Handmade | Orange Exterior | Ruby Couture | Sarah Bibb | scissorstitch | She-She Pdx | Totinette bijoux | Volacious | Wonderlust
Beamont Village’s Shop the Block
Wednesday, March 12, 4–8pm
NE Fremont & 41st
Brought to you by the boutiques in the Beaumont Village: The Arrangement, Shop Adorn, Silhouette, Full Circle, Gazelle, and Amenity Shoes, the neighborhood brings back their quarterly shopping event. Bring some friends or come alone and make new friends as you explore new shops and indulge at the ones you already love.
- Silhouette debuts spring styles from Jana Marie with locally made jewelry 20% off.
- The Arrangement offers a pre spring sale on Hobo wallets and purses, jewelry, clothing, baby items, household goods and paper products. Savings of 30 - 50% off with refreshments too.
- Adorn is having a Prairie Underground trunk show with 10% off exclusive pieces not available elsewhere. You'll also be able to preview (and pre-order) the Prairie Summer 2014 line. Lastly, you will be able to shop their 'Gently Used' Prairie section. Small bites and refreshments served.
- Full Circle Resale & Gazelle Natural Fibre Clothing will offer 10% off all full price merchandise and 20% additional off sale merchandise. Live Jazz will be featured at Gazelle. Refreshments served at both stores.
- Amenity Shoes is offering 30% off all TOMS footwear.
POISON WATERS BRUNCH AND FILM
Sunday, March 9, 10:30am
1624 NW Glisan
Sunday marks the triumphant return of the Poison Waters & Friends Sunday Brunch Show and Film at McMenamins Mission Theater. $19 includes brunch, show and film. 10:30am doors, 11am-12:30pm brunch buffet and Poison Waters & Friends Show, with Kourtni Capree Duv, Cornel Lamont Hardiman, Felicity Carmichaels and Carlos Ramirez Quezada before wrapping up with the stylish film Priscilla, Queen of the Desert.