Ready for a Flavor Combination That Will Blow Your Mind?
Nothing pairs better with this southern shrimp boil than the refreshingly sweet taste of Zevia organic, no sugar zero calorie teas!
Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil
- 1 lb. baby red potatoes, halved and par boiled
- 1 1/2 lb. raw medium shrimp, deveined and peels on
- 2 ears of corn, par boiled and cut crosswise into 4 pieces each
- 2 links cooked, smoked andouille sausage, cut into chunks
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 3 cloves thinly sliced garlic
- 1 tbsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup Dry White Wine
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp. Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
Chipotle Lime dipping sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon Chipotle in adobo
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- juice of ½ lime
Preheat oven (with rimmed baking sheet in it) to 425 degrees. Melt butter, olive oil, garlic and Old Bay in a saucepan on the stove. Place Shrimp, potatoes, corn and sausage in a large bowl. Pour butter sauce and white wine over and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. When oven and pan are hot, place mixture on hot pan. Cook for 10-13 minutes until shrimp are cooked through. Place on serving platter with dipping sauce and serve immediately.